After a week break, The Crispy Noodle Podcast returns for its third episode! This episode featured Rich and Mike handling the first round of NFL Free Agency, cooking shows, and McDonald’s menu options around the world. Not to mention, there’s the usual odd news as well. So, sit back, relax, and let this podcast be auditory popcorn for your ears!
Here’s a quick breakdown of this episode:
- Intro — Coming back from a week off; did it snow in Philly while we were away?
- Sports Sampler — First active round of NFL Free Agency; Peyton Manning and the Broncos didn’t play to win the game in the 2013 playoffs; Updates on female kicker trying out and Dennis Rodman in North Korea
- Entertainment Entree — New season of Hell’s Kitchen; Why do you like cooking shows?; Rich caught up on “The Walking Dead” and likes all AMC shows now
- Mike’s Side Dish — Weird McDonald’s Menu Options Around the World
- The Non-Fortune Cookie — Rich’s Top Secret Manila Folder of Odd News contains: Student brings $20,000 in cash to show and tell; Nun from Ohio charged with voter fraud; Vatican Cardinals stay in apartment next to one of Europe’s largest gay spas
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!