Rich and Mike are back at it again in this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! Loaded with a lot of fun topics to discuss, this episode is fun and informative. Not to mention, Rich and Mike announce the creation of The Crispy Noodle’s first-ever Movie Madness bracket!
Here’s a quick rundown of what to expect in this crazy episode:
- Introduction with Portal Music
- Sports Sampler — Following March Madness Brackets; Should the Super Bowl be held outdoors?; Is Roy Halladay in decline?; How pitchers are a unique position in sports
- Entertainment Entree — Ricky Gervais brings back David Brent on YouTube; Next James Bond movie will be at least three years from now; Rich explains the actors that played 007; The Crispy Noodle will do a Movie Madness bracket with Rich and Mike’s favorite movies!
- Mike’s Side Dish — Fan E-Mail points out a correlation of failure between Extreme Home Makeover our conversation about Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares
- Non-Fortune Cookie Odd News — Scottish Jedi can officiate marriages; Man lights naval ships on fire to get out of duty; Cops able to track down thief because he left a pickaxe at crime scene; Two different birthday parties gone extremely wrong
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!