Rich and Mike have plenty to share in this, the fifth episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! Between a couple of Philadelphia sports stories and the opening round of The Crispy Noodle’s Movie Madness Showdown, there’s tons of great debate and conversation loaded in this episode. Here’s a quick rundown of what happened in this podcast:
- Sports Sampler — La Salle’s Men Basketball team makes the Sweet Sixteen; WWE’s John Cena calls out Donovan McNabb for never “winning the big one” for Philadelphia; Deciding the next Madden cover athlete
- Entertainment Entree — The play-in matches for The Crispy Noodle’s Movie Madness Showdown
- Mike’s Side Dish — Surprising things The Vatican says Catholics are allowed to eat on Fridays during Lent
- The Non-Fortune Cookie Odd News — Russia has to stockpile snow for the Winter Olympics; Man files lawsuit believing Punxsutawney Phil predicting the weather is a conspiracy; People have more access to cell phones rather than toilets; Teacher has affair with 15-year-old boy
- Should we end every episode with the song “Celebration” by Kool & The Gang?
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!