Sit back and relax… you’re in for another crazy ride on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! In this episode, you’ll find out what Duke Nukem and golf have in common, how Mike’s alter-ego is “Miguel Costanzo,” and why Rich and Mike end up singing a parody of A Flock of Seagulls. Here’s a quick rundown of this episode:
- Introduction — Dave Grohl is Rock Jesus
- Sports Sampler — Philly Sports are not very fun to watch right now; A Recap of the 2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament; An odd discussion about golf
- Entertainment Entree — Which movies made it to the Sweet 16 in our Movie Madness Showdown; Jimmy Fallon to replace a retiring Jay Leno?
- Rich’s Side Dish — 5 “Bad Habits” that may actually be good for you
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Underground society of homeless people found underneath Kansas City; Thieves steal 5.5 metric tons of Nutella; 300 taxis light up runway for emergency plane to land
- Rich and Mike sing “A Flock of Taxis”
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!