This was a crazy episode in which Rich and Mike diverted from their planned topics and ventured off onto tangents whenever they felt like they could! Here’s a quick rundown of this episode:
- Introduction — Rolling Stones are cool; do you want to see The Crispy Noodle Podcast out on location?
- Sports Sampler — Will 2013 be a year where no Philly teams make the playoffs?; Revis Island gets traded to Tampa Bay; NFL Draft Strategies
- Mike’s Side Dish — Mike tells us about YOU! (Statistics about the people that view our website)
- Why did the 1960’s Batman with Adam West have verbose dialogue and ridiculous riddles?
- Rich’s Side Dish — Rich presents the worst celebrity car endorsement commercials, featuring Jennifer Lopez, Wilt Chamberlain, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert DeNiro, Gary Busey, and Ricardo Montalban!
- “Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man tries to steal 102 bottles of nail polish; Tiger appears in women’s bathroom after escaping circus; Gun safety instructor has own gun accidentally fire during class; Man keeps spreadsheet that details him eating at 6,297 Chinese restaurants
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!