In this epic show, Rich and Mike delve into many different headlines. Be prepared for news, humor, and sound clips that will make you laugh your ass off! Here’s a quick rundown of the topics that they discussed:
- Sports Sampler — Should the Washington Redskins change their team name?; Tim Tebow gets ridiculous offers after he’s cut from the New York Jets; Jason Collins comes out as the first gay active NBA player
- Rich’s First Side Dish — Yeshmin Blechin promotes Sausages! Will Mike use Mediocre Films for his sausage business?
- Entertainment Entree — Rich and Mike got to see Iron Man 3 in an exclusive screening; Pros and cons of Iron Man 3; A new Batman video game announced called “Batman: Arkham Origins”; Pierce Brosnan acknowledges the success of Daniel Craig with James Bond
- Mike can’t understand Sylvester Stallone… E-mail us Sly Stallone clips to confuse Mike!
- Rich’s Second Side Dish — Twisted Sister’s “We’re Not Gonna Take It” turns 29 years old
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Cleaning man falls into meat grinder; Man loses his entire life savings on circus game; Pennsylvania man wants his outhouse to stay instead of installing a new sewer system; Two brothers fall through ceiling after they tried to spy on girls in the women’s restroom of a theater
- Conclusion — Rich got a unique fortune cookie…
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!