In this episode, Rich and Mike went very deep into the rabbit hole of tangent conversations, with random topics that are hilarious. If this episode was based in “The Matrix,” then Rich and Mike took all of Morpheus’ pills. Nevertheless, this is a great episode to listen to for the latest news in sports, entertainment, and odd news. Here’s a quick summary of all the crazy topics Rich and Mike discussed on this episode:
- Sports Sabotage — Dennis Rodman tweets at Kim Jong-Un for a favor; Rich tries to rap; The Tanning Mom’s rap song
- Sports Sampler — Roy Halladay officially placed on the disabled list; 11 year anniversary of Allen Iverson’s “Practice” rant; Rich thinks NBC spent way too much TV time with The Kentucky Derby
- Mike’s Side Dish — Charles Ramsey TV interview and auto-tuned
- Entertainment Entree — Director Danny Boyle is worried about the “Pixar-ification of Movies”; Contract negotiations falling through for Avengers 2?; Horrible TV editing done to movies; “The Office” series finale; Electronic Arts will not be able to make 15 franchises’ video games on the WiiU; There’s a game show based on musical chairs called “Oh Sit!” on the CW channel
- “Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Star Wars to be re-dubbed in the Navajo language; 60,000 bees were removed from a cabin; Washington state school allows kids to have day off because of nice weather; Italian town left steeple of a church standing in a man-made lake; Man finds out his runny nose was actually a brain fluid leak
- Conclusion — Rich can’t hit any of his soundboard buttons
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!