On this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast, Rich and Mike tackle very important issues, such as Donovan McNabb, illegally copying floppy disks, American Idol, and pickles. It’s a tough job, but luckily Rich and Mike are here to sort out the news with this podcast! Here’s a brief rundown of what happened on this podcast:
- Sports Sampler — Donovan McNabb will retire as an Eagle; Ties in the NFL are weird; Should McNabb be booed in Philly?; Roy Halladay news: His injury better than expected, His future with the Phillies, and Happy Birthday to him; Will Tim Tebow join the Philadelphia Soul?
- Mike’s Side Dish — “Don’t Copy That Floppy” Anti-Piracy Song from 1992
- Entertainment Entree — Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers to take over NBC’s late night lineup; Mike messes up and Rich plays all of our singing nonsense; What’s wrong with American Idol?; J.J. Abrams says he wasn’t into Star Trek before he directed the franchise; Are we thankful that George Lucas isn’t directing the new Star Wars movie?
- Rich’s Side Dish — A Confused Mom Tries to Explain “The Matrix”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man pops out of coffin and wakes up during his own funeral; Man gets drunk and passes out on his 81-year-old mother, breaking her hip; Firefighters had to save a NYPD cop who got stuck in a tree trying to save a cat; Woman attacks hot dog vendor for putting too many pickles on her sandwich
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!