On this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast, Rich and Mike have to deal with the forces of good and evil! A truly epic battle awaits our valiant co-hosts in this show… okay, not true, instead Rich and Mike just do their regular show. That is, until the controversial questions are asked, such as: “Is Apple a wing of Satan’s empire?”, “Who is afraid of 666?” and “Does God or Satan have the booze?” Besides these important questions, here’s a brief rundown of what else happened on this episode:
- Introduction — Rich’s guest appearance on the Good Clean Fun Life podcast and Mike finally saw “Argo”
- Sports Sampler — Chicago Bears’ Brian Urlacher announces retirement; Aaron Rodgers says the Green Bay Packers should retire Brett Favre’s number
- Mike’s Side Dish — How should the internet world pronounce the “GIF” file format?
- Entertainment Entree — Is the “XBox One” doomed from the start?; Rich and Mike want new “trophy/achievement” sound effect; John Williams sad to not see Christopher Reeve in new Superman movie, and will he do Star Wars 7?; David Brent’s song “Life On The Road” on YouTube; One of the first Apple computers sells for $668,000
- Random Side Dish: The Number of the Beast Takes Over — The first Apple computer went on sale for $666; Did Apple sign a deal with the Devil and Iron Maiden?; Rich tries to pronounce “hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia,” the fear of the number 666; Notable examples of the fear of 666 in reality
- “Non-Fortune” Cookie Odd News — Man finds copy of the first Superman comic book in his rundown house; A goat escaped from a slaughterhouse, fleeing police and causing traffic jams in New Jersey; Philly man rides around city on bike with his cat on his shoulder; Police say that “Thong Cape Scooter Man” is not breaking any laws and cannot be arrested
- Conclusion — Who turned off our exit music?
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!