In this episode, Rich and Mike have many controversial issues to deal with between Justin Bieber, God, and people pulling out lethal weapons over mundane arguments. Not to mention Rich and Mike talking about sausages and Sam Jackson to spice things up in this show to make things even more crazy. Here’s the rundown behind this episode:
- Introduction — Does Mike have more sausages?
- Sports Sampler — Philly Sports is mediocre right now; Justin Bieber angers former NFL players Keyshawn Johnson and Eric Dickerson because Bieber drives too fast in their neighborhood; The U.S. Open comes to Merion Golf Club in Philadelphia!
- The Side Dish — Reddit raised enough funds for Samuel L. Jackson’s Alzheimer charity that he recorded a monologue detailing how he will leave acting to pursue a crime-fighting career
- Entertainment Entree — Rich and Mike discuss “After Earth”; Game developer Peter Molyneux held a contest to choose a random fan to become a “god-like” force behind his new game, “Curiosity”; EA will remove the “Online Pass” fee needed for online multiplayer on used games; Internet fan creates a full band version of David Brent’s “Life On The Road” song
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man pulls out his AK-47 after he gets into an argument with neighbor about rabbits; Crazed Italian man climbed on top of St. Peter’s Basilica dome with flags and banners calling for an end of corrupt government; 15-year-old mugged people specifically for $1 bills; The “Hot Dog Hooker” claims she’s being framed for prostitution outside of her hot dog stand; A couple got into a drunken knife fight over the finale of this season’s American Idol
- Conclusion — Mike becomes a preacher; Crazy compilation of sound effects and Mike’s sound clips
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!