You’ve got one of the most craziest episodes of The Crispy Noodle Podcast with this show! Loaded with psychedelic music, awesomely bad accent imitations, and a jam-packed odd news segment featuring landmines, cats, cookies, and film noir detectives. Where else would you find a package like that? Here’s the rundown of what Rich and Mike discussed in this episode:
- Sports Sampler — Death of Deacon Jones; Should the NFL have more games in London?
- Sports Sabotage — Rich and Mike have said weird things on The Crispy Noodle Podcast
- Mike’s Side Dish — Bus Driver gets fired after posting on Facebook he would help kids pay for lunch
- Entertainment Entree — A supposed 10-year-old girl gives amazing performance of “House of the Rising Sun” on America’s Got Talent; Taylor Swift was a special musical guest with The Rolling Stones; Actors who have trashed their own movies; Philadelphia has a pair of passive-aggressive news anchors; Impromptu tribute to Ric Flair
- “Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — High school student built a nuclear reactor but gets disqualified from science competition; Russian prison says a cat has been trying to smuggle items to prisoners; A 9-year-old foiled two robbers who tried to break into his house; Kindergarten graduation ends in a 8-man brawl with someone using a pipe and a hammer; Man will get 50 years in prison after stealing pork ribs
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!