In this episode, Rich and Mike find out that most of their odd news stories have to do with either bananas or pickles. It’s a tough lesson to learn. But, there were was also news on the video game front between two archrivals, and interesting stories developing in the world of sports (well, football… and golf). And all of these stories are found in this episode! Here’s a brief rundown of the topics Rich and Mike discussed on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Let’s party hard, and Mike needs to finish BioShock: Infinite
- Sports Sampler — Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson pats lawyer on the butt and judge gives him 30 days in jail for it; Can Bill Belichick resurrect Tim Tebow in New England?; Roger Goodell defends Dan Snyder’s willingness to not change the name of the Washington Redskins; PGA remains silent as Sergio Garcia makes a racist joke about Tiger Woods
- Entertainment Entree — E3 Recap as Microsoft’s XBox One battles Sony’s PlayStation 4; XBox One is doing everything wrong for gamers; Sony fans love that the PS4 is the anti-XBox; Future of the InFamous and other video game series; Brad Pitt addresses Philly audience for “World War Z” and says he “crushed” a cheesesteak; We want to see more movies shot in Philadelphia!
- The “Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man in Arkansas finds a lost wedding ring that belonged to woman in Chicago; Danish supermarket Coop opened up a crate of what was supposed to be bananas to find cocaine instead; Woman decides to scare children with a mask and a chainsaw; Frozen pickle juice popsicles called Bob’s Pickle Pops will be sold in Wal-Mart stores
- Conclusion — Rich loves the “Banana Phone” song; There’s always a “Point of No Return” that ends The Crispy Noodle Podcasts
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!