Dwight Schrute might have had his set of the three best things that begin with the letter B (Bears, Beets, & Battlestar Galactica) but in this episode, Rich and Mike create their own great set of three Bs — Bears, Busey, and Bryzgalov! In addition, we listen to a great story from Jackie Chan that you’ve got to hear to believe. Here’s a breakdown of what happened in this fun-filled episode:
- Introduction — Mike can’t believe his new sound clip
- Sports Sampler — Miami Heat win the NBA Finals; Will LeBron James ever be Michael Jordan?; MLB Trade Deadline approaching should spice up trade rumors; Mike thinks NBA Finals is a weak title compared to the other big sports championships; Flyers buy out and let go of goalie Ilya Bryzgalov
- Rich’s Side Dish — Jackie Chan talks about his fight scene with Bruce Lee
- Entertainment Entree — Saints Row IV will be banned in Australia because of its “unjustified evil”; America’s Got Talent shows off 6-year-old and 9-year-old who sing death metal; Our generation doesn’t listen to albums anymore because of single downloads online
- “Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — A watch from the Bond movie “Thunderball” was sold at auction for $160,000; Man’s attempt to fly in the air with a lawn chair tied with helium-filled balloons goes awry; Wild bear breaks into and gets out of the Knoxville Zoo; New Jersey man says he was just “taking a test drive” with a new car out of a KIA dealership at midnight; New Jersey resident falls into coma and wakes up in Poland
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!