On this episode, we celebrate Mike’s birthday, Dennis Rodman, All-Star Games, Rookie of the Year and our favorite not-so-critically acclaimed movies! In addition, Mike’s Dad makes a special guest appearance on the show. Here’s a brief rundown of what happened on this episode:
- Introduction — It’s Mike’s Birthday!
- Sports Sampler — Dennis Rodman thinks he should receive a Nobel Peace Prize for his “peaceful friendship” with Kim Jong-un; Should the Dodgers’ Yasiel Puig make the All-Star Game with only one month of great statistics?; How can we improve All-Star games in the Big 4 sports?; Reds’ Homer Bailey throws the second no-hitter of his career
- Entertainment Entree — “Rookie of the Year” movie turns 20 years old; Rich and Mike analyze MetaCritic.com’s worst-scoring movies; Rich loves Al Pacino movies; Don Mattrick is “leaving” Microsoft after mishandling the XBox One controversy
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Peggy Hill charged with a felony after kissing a police officer; Woman embezzles over $10,000 from a Girl Scouts’ cookie drive; Man tries to open airplane door to smoke a cigarette on two different planes; Independent film company has found the country’s worst real-life wedding stories
- Conclusion — Mike’s Dad rants about the foods he wants on the Fourth of July