In this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast, Rich and Mike discuss sports superstitions, sounds that are going extinct, overrated movies, and a special lady who got creative in smuggling contraband into prison. Don’t try to hide it, you know you’ve got to listen to this show! Here’s the complete rundown of what happened on this episode:
- Introduction — Did Mike’s Dad forego sausages on the Fourth of July?
- Sports Sampler — Justin Bieber upsets hockey fans by touching The Stanley Cup; Weird sports superstitions; Donovan McNabb does not approve of Matt Stafford signing a 5-year, $76 million contract with the Detroit Lions; If Alex Rodriguez gets suspended for the Biogenesis steroids scandal, will he end up quitting baseball altogether?; Is this the end of “The Sterioid Era” in baseball?
- Rich’s Side Dish — BuzzFeed presents “Sounds That Are Almost Extinct”
- Entertainment Entree — Dustin Hoffman comments about his lack of beauty as a woman while filming “Tootsie;” What movies do Rich and Mike think are overrated?; Titanic versus Avatar; Movies that shouldn’t have won Best Picture
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — North Philly woman kept cats, bats, and rats and their poop in her condemned house; A woman’s Rhubarb Chutney literally blows up in her refrigerator; Man locks his head inside a copper-wired cage to prevent himself from smoking; Woman tries to smuggle into jail a gun and drugs in a very creative hiding spot
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!