On this episode, Rich and Mike travel back into the past, with talk of Pete Rose and Rich’s Dirtiest Oldies! But, we also travel into the future with Donovan McNabb’s chances of being in the Hall of Fame, possible video game sequels, and hearing Rich if he ever loses his teeth. Also add a BioShock Infinite discussion into this podcast and this episode has become more random than a tear in the universe! Here’s a quick rundown of what happened on this episode:
- Introduction — Mike can get angry and sound like Elvis
- Sports Sampler — NFL drastically changes the Pro Bowl format; Donovan McNabb officially retires as a Philadelphia Eagle and the Eagles retire his #5 jersey; Is McNabb a NFL Hall of Famer?; Pete Rose says he deserves a “second chance” at the Baseball Hall of Fame because steroid abuse is much worse
- Entertainment Entree: Video Game Edition — BioShock: Infinite to release new downloadable content called “Burial at Sea” which will revisit Rapture; Take Two announces that “Red Dead Redemption” is a “permanent franchise,” is a Red Dead sequel in the works?
- Rich’s Side Dish — Rich’s Dirtiest Oldies: Playable songs of the 1930s-1950s that have suggestive innuendos
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Bride-to-be stashed methamphetamine in her dentures to smuggle with a kiss to her groom in jail; Man shoots down a robber who tried to steal money from a Waffle House; Two separate incidents in the Carolina area involve men throwing pizza at their girlfriends
- Conclusion — Our new “What Have We Learned” segment debuts!
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!