Here’s a rundown of what happened on this episode:
- Introduction — Rich messes up, Mike’s family begins cooking for a vacation trip
- Sports Sampler — Peyton and Eli Manning sing “Football on Your Phone” rap; A large number of ACL injuries have been occurring early in the NFL Preseason; Alex Rodriguez appeals suspension for steroid use, can still play for the Yankees this season; Chase Utley re-signs with the Phillies for another 2 years
- Entertainment Entree — Bruce Willis leaves Expendables 3 cast because he wanted $4 million instead of $3 million, will be replaced by Harrison Ford; Stallone uses all capital letters on his Twitter; Are video games more mature or are gamers now growing up and demanding more mature games?
- Mike’s Side Dish — Rich and Mike try to pronounce the longest words in foreign languages
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Crazy lady argues that she’s not wrong in stealing her neighbor’s rhubarb; 2 carnival workers received a cocaine-filled doll that was supposed to be a prize at a game booth; Men who were creating methamphetamines in the woods told cops they were just searching for ghosts; Michigan couple has their 12th son; An executive vice president of a technology company fooled Target stores out of $30,000 worth of Legos
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!