Here’s a brief outline of what happened on this jam-packed show that marked our 25th episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich’s mother thought she broke the internet; Mike has to take a class about film; Rich has an “impressive” resume on The Crispy Noodle Podcast
- Sports Sampler — The weird quarterback situation the New York Jets find themselves in; Allen Iverson officially announces his retirement from the NBA; A surprising baseball team is now the most profitable franchise in MLB
- Entertainment Entree — Ben Affleck will be the new Batman in the “Man of Steel” Superman sequel; Kevin Spacey discusses why online streaming content on Netflix has worked so well; Rich presents us “Music Facts That Will Make You Feel Old” from BuzzFeed.com in honor of the VMAs debacle
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Elderly man tries to rob bank to go to jail to get free prison healthcare, but judge acquits him on theft charges; Japan restaurant to serve a huge hamburger with 11-inch pizza pies as the buns; Man thought he was snuggling with his girlfriend, but instead it was a fox; Miss Phillippines USA competition yields horrible answer from a pageant contestant
- “What Have We Learned” and Ending
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!