Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Labor Day Recap
- Sports Sampler — Dennis Rodman returns to North Korea to see Kim Jong-un; Slate Magazine says they will not use the word “Redskins” when naming Washington’s football team; 2013-14 NFL Season Preview; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 1; Chase Utley finally answers Mac’s fan letter to him from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”
- Entertainment Entree — Stone Temple Pilots legally pay off Scott Weiland out of the band; Rich’s recap of the “Made In America Festival” in Philadelphia; Will there be a possible “TimeSplitters 4” sequel in the works?
- Rich’s Side Dish — “Uncomfortable Plot Summaries” to famous movies, presented by PostmodernBarney.com
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Woman goes on insane rampage when she learns her local McDonald’s ran out of Chicken McNuggets; London building reflects light so bad it causes fires and melts cars; Female student posts on Twitter after she got arrested with a .341 BAC level; Rich finds even more people who put odd things in weird places in their bodies
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion — New music to end the show
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!