Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — We fail to convince Mike’s dad to do another interview, struggle to describe a scene, and recap our on-air rapport
- Sports Sampler — Dennis Rodman foreign diplomat and North Korean Olympic basketball coach?; Shocking violence in Lebanon, PA high school football game; NFL Week 1 news: EAGLES WIN; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for Week 2
- Entertainment Entree — Rosh Hashanah version of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky;” Celebrating music anniversaries for Outkast’s “Hey Ya” and Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit;” Jimmy Kimmel’s secret “Worst Twerk Fail Ever” prank and the future of internet hoaxes; Movie blogger calls 911 to report people using cell phones in the theater
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Out-of-work, violent, drunk wasps are a problem; Drunk man cuts down flag, slashes car tires, and steals frozen pork products; Man gets stuck in chimney and tells outlandish stories; Baptism turns into a drunken brawl; Comical life lessons from a sweet old lady’s obituary
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!