On this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich went to a Silvertide concert in all Philly mode
- Sports Sampler — Dennis Rodman does a commercial for pistachios; Phillies officially eliminated from the 2013 MLB Postseason; The Eagles lose a close game to the Chargers; Which 0-2 NFL teams need to push the panic button already?; Our Fantastic Four picks for Week 3
- Entertainment Entree — Bill Nye The Science Guy’s comeback week on TV; Is this the end of HBO’s The Newsroom?; Mad Men will split Season 7 into two half seasons in 2014; Is the TV half-season schedule a marketing trick to get more money?
- Rich & Mike’s Side Dish — Rich and Mike have the weirdest 90 seconds of preparing for a podcast ever
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Holy Water is much dirtier than you think; Woman threatens to stab boyfriend when he kept continually listening to The Eagles; Weird clown just stands in the middle of Northampton community; Drunk Moose terrorizes Sweden
- What Have We Learned and Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast