What do you get when you mix problems with baseball playoffs, The Simpsons, and people living up to their namesake? You get the hallmark 30th episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike played an exclusive demo of “Beyond: Two Souls” and Rich went on roller coasters
- Sports Sampler — Rich and Mike’s problems with the MLB postseason; Are the Broncos the best 4-0 team right now?; Who’s the worst 0-4 team in the NFL right now; Rich and Mike make their Fantastic Four picks; Ravens’ linebacker Terrell Suggs says he thinks Roger Goodell was behind the infamous “Super Bowl Blackout” when the Ravens won
- Entertainment Entree — The Simpsons announce that a character will be killed off during the next season; Bill Nye the Science Guy gets eliminated from Dancing With the Stars despite dancing with a torn ligament in his knee
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Taxi driver tries to carjack an ambulance with a patient to skip traffic on I-76; Ukrainian couple gets hit by a train because they were having sex on the tracks; Connor P. Fudge was caught stealing cake, ice cream, and money from a Cold Stone Creamery; Delaware craft beer company makes beer with moon rocks
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!