In this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast, the theme was clear: A lot of people are losing a lot of weird things. Listen to this episode and find out what we’re talking about. Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich couldn’t find the Spanish Horse clip
- Sports Sampler — Peter Laviolette out as Flyers’ head coach after starting 0-3 this season; President Obama says he would consider the Redskins change their name if he was its owner; Eagles defeat Giants, are tied in the weak NFC East at 2-3; Will we see a sub-.500 team win the “NFC Least?”; Will NFL expand playoffs to 7 teams per conference?; Las Vegas bookies gives the 0-5 Jaguars 28 points in their underdog match-up with the undefeated Broncos; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks
- Entertainment Entree — Tom Hanks reveals he has Type 2 Diabetes; Rich and Mike’s favorite Tom Hanks movies; Philadelphia’s FOX 29 news anchor Joyce Evans tried to tease her evening newscast about Philly shootings with a Breaking Bad reference
- Mike’s Side Dish — Listening to the Vocal-isolated tracks of the best rock songs is haunting, but great
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Grandfather picks up wrong girl at school for a doctor’s appointment; Thief almost gets away with crime, except for the DNA he left behind from eating a random cucumber; Michigan law now says a pint of beer must legally contain 16 ounces of beer; Man high on drugs claimed he was a god and jumped off a building twice; Elderly couple mistakenly receive a Happy Birthday card with methamphetamines in it
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!