In this episode, Rich and Mike made their official debut with the Totally Driven Entertainment radio network, expanded the show to two hours, and found out that President Lyndon B. Johnson really liked himself. But wait, there’s more! Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — The Crispy Noodle Podcast officially joins the Totally Driven Entertainment radio network!
- Sports Sampler — Drunk fan dresses up as teddy bear and dances for Dodgers fans; Mascot histories are weird; LSU Head Coach has no idea how to wish people a Happy Columbus Day; Weird commentator goes crazy when Tom Brady throws game-winning touchdown; Bob Costas weighs in on the “Redskins” name debate; Who should start for the Eagles — Vick or Foles; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks
- Entertainment Entree — Marvel Studios reportedly shopping around a 60-episode TV deal to networks; Mass Effect creators say next Mass Effect game will not have any correlation to the Shepard story or events in the original trilogy; Yahoo Movies provide us with a list of odd films screened by U.S. Presidents in the White House private movie theater
- Mike’s Side Dish — Horrible “Chinese Food” song from same songwriter who produced Rebecca Black’s “Friday” song
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Nude teen breaks into house after bad acid trip; Naked man attacks cars in middle of traffic; Man fights bear by grabbing its tongue; Drunk driver skips DUI checkpoint because he needed to finish his Big Mac; Swedish old lady kills fox with her hands; Toilet explodes in man’s face
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!