On this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast, we’re covering a lot of news from the Wells Fargo Center, the White House, and Chuck E. Cheese’s (again). Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Shout-out to Mike’s cousin, Brianna; Mike had watered-down absinthe
- Sports Sampler — The 2013 World Series begins; Eagles lose big game to Cowboys; Foles hurt, Vick trying to come back; Mike announces the winners of our application to become the new starting QB of the Eagles; Rich & Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks
- Entertainment Entree — Rich’s experience at the Pearl Jam concert in South Philly; Samples of Pearl Jam’s new album “Lightning Bolt”; Drake cancels show at Philly’s Wells Fargo Center an hour before it was to start due to “technical difficulties”; U.S. Presidents’ most famous and humorous one-liners and quotes, provided by the new book “White House Wit”; Glenn Beck screams about how’s he not afraid of The Terminator movie, but is afraid of Google Glass
- Mike’s Side Dish — Interesting Fast Food Meals from Around the World
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — U.S. Navy Commander gets caught in bribery scheme to exchange classified information for Lady Gaga tickets; Cemetery takes down U.S. Army soldier’s Spongebob Squarepants headstone; 30-man brawl erupts at a Chuck-E-Cheese after someone cut in line for prizes; Fake rock star borrowed over $11 million from banks to stay at 4-star hotels over the world and a RV tour bus for his “band”; NYPD bring in man who had Jolly Ranchers in his pocket, cops thought it was meth
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!