Here’s what happened on this Halloween-ish episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike changes up the opening for Halloween!
- Sports Sampler — Eagles lose pathetically to the Giants; Dallas chokes to the Lions in final two minutes of the game; NFC (L)east is still up for grabs; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks; Rich loves the Danger Zone; EA Sports drop Tiger Woods from their PGA Golf video game franchise
- Entertainment Entree — The stars of Last Vegas read contemporary popular songs; Batman: Arkham Origins’ Troy Baker dismisses the critics as he delivers Joker’s monologue from The Killing Joke; Reddit is so obsessed with movie plotholes, they’ve created a sub-reddit specifically for plotholes; Rich’s list of famous movie plotholes; Rich and Mike discuss their favorite Halloween movies
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man drives BMW down the Rocky Steps at the Philadelphia Art Museum; Joey Chestnut eats 121 Twinkies in 6 minutes; Flight gets delayed over 11 hours due to mechanical problems with 3 different planes; Texas Rodeo Clown gets struck by lightening twice; Study about employees’ sick days reveals weirdest excuses for people to miss work
- What Have We Learned, Rich’s Charity Mentions, Conclusion, & a special The Crispy Noodle’s “Danger Zone”
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!