It’s a miracle for the Eagles, it’s a “place of imprisonment” Rich will sentence criminals to, and it’s Christmas time for Venezuela on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Happy birthday to our associate producer Bruno; charity updates; and we love the Reading Terminal Market
- Sports Sampler — Boston Red Sox wins 2013 World Series; Eagles’ Nick Foles throws 7 TDs in win against Oakland Raiders; Mike should be NFL Commissioner; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks; “Any Given Sunday” mentality in the NFL
- Entertainment Entree — Jay Pharaoh’s “What Does My Girl Say?” SNL Parody; BuzzFeed.com’s hidden meanings in movie characters” names; Rich and Mike’s favorite movie Easter Eggs; Getting lost in Inception; Our unique philosophy with Chick-Fil-A and Gary Busey
- Rich’s Side Dish — 50th Anniversary of the JFK Assassination: CBS will not invite Dan Rather back for their Anniversary coverage even though Rather was a part of the CBS newsroom on that day; Rob Lowe showcases his JFK accent for “Killing Kennedy”
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — British family finds deadly Banana Spiders in their fruit purchase; Truck full of bees overturn on major interstate highway; Woman calls 911 to report drunk people at a bar; Cross-country runner refuses to run with the number 666; Group of teenagers steal a llama from a French circus; Venezuelan president bumps up Christmas a month ahead before the voting day for his re-election
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!