Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich might be a Mortal Kombat combatant; Local areas had snow recently?
- Sports Sampler — Nick Foles has another good game, Eagles beat Packers; Broncos complain about last hit on Peyton Manning during Sunday’s game; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks; Which NFL teams have never won (or even appeared in) the Super Bowl?
- Entertainment Entree — WWE’s The Iron Sheik is “very, very mad” over Rob Ford, who admitted he did crack cocaine while being Mayor of Toronto; Lost “Return of the Jedi” scene on a laserdisc reveals whose idea it was to keep Luke’s father a secret; What we’re looking forward to with BioShock Infinite’s DLC: Burial at Sea; The PlayStation 4 comes out this week!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Miley Cyrus blames South Philly for her new image; Burglar gets caught after appearing in newspaper’s wedding contest; British detectives have no idea how man died after opening a container labeled “Pandora’s Box”; Singapore man actually called Batman bin Superman goes to jail for burglary; Thief gets stuck in chimney; Drunk woman hurts herself after trying to wear a cheeseburger for a shoe
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!