Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike’s family can bribe anyone with dinner
- Sports Sampler — Sixers somehow leading the Atlantic Division; Eagles somehow leading the NFC East Division with their third-straight win; Was 49ers Ahmad Brooks’ hit on Saints Drew Brees illegal?; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks
- Entertainment Entree — Christian Bale talks about why he needed to do the raspy voice for Batman; BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea, Episode 1 review; Mike’s list of weird psychological actions gamers do during video games; XBox One comes out this week
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Burglar caught after taunting local police department on Facebook; Man fires his Civil War era cannon at his neighbor to resolve dispute; Man charged with exposing himself says he was just “airing it out”; Guest randomly steps in for disappearing groom and marries bride; Woman marries a Ferris Wheel named Bruce the Skydiver
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!