It’s the Thanksgiving Episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! We hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoys this crazy episode of the podcast. Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — We really do record our show in Mike’s kitchen
- Sports Sampler — Patriots rally from behind to bury the Broncos; Mike absolutely hates the Vikings-Packers’ tie game; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks; Who are the biggest turkeys in the NFL for 2013?
- Entertainment Entree — WWE will unify the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship; Rich and Mike discuss the video games they still missed out on with the PS3/XBox 360/Wii generation; Family Guy kills off beloved main character; Kayne West doesn’t want to be on his wife’s reality show because he hates the cinematography of the show; Bill Cosby makes his first comedy special in 30 years; Anchorman cast sings live rendition of “Afternoon Delight” at premiere
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — London Fire Brigade has officially asked people to “use common sense” after releasing embarrassing 911 emergency calls for help; Man who previously faked his own death tries to rob gun store with a hammer; After having argument at gas station, angry man got naked and destroyed luxury vehicles; Man gets drunk in London, wakes up the following morning in Paris with no idea how he got there
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!