Here’s what happened in this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Dylan Brown stops by The Crispy Noodle!
- Sports Sampler — Flyers climb out of the basement with good goalie play; 49ers TE Vernon Davis complains about being tackled “below the belt”; the Redskins blame officiating crew in close loss; Nick Foles leads Eagles to yet another win bringing them to 7-5; Fantastic Four Picks
- Sports Sabotage — Yes, it’s back the infamous Sports Sabotage. This time we talk about cats vs. birds…and turkeys. Yep.
- Entertainment Entree — Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale; Paul Walker’s death; Awful new anchor tries to ruin Christmas for children by talking about Santa Claus; Rich tries to imitate Regis Philbin; Past TV shows to catch up on
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — a burial mishap; Swedish prisoner breaks out to see a dentist; a drug air drop goes wrong; a man gets jail time for “being intimate” with a goat; man goes to jail for 1500th time; baby girl has a dandelion removed from her ear; man charged for fraud after staging a banana peel slip in an elevator; a bear crashes a toddler’s birthday party; we discuss TLC’s new show “Best Funeral Ever”
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast