Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike fumbles around with his setup; Snow in the Philadelphia area again!
- Sports Sampler — Eagles lose to the Vikings; Cowboys blow huge lead against Packers; Is Tony Romo overrated?; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks; Steelers’ Terence Garver’s illegal hit on Bengals’ punter Kevin Huber
- Entertainment Entree — Randy Orton becomes first-ever WWE World Heavyweight Champion; The 20 most played songs of 2013 played in just one minute acoustically; Jon Lajoie’s advice on what to give acquaintances on Christmas; The 10 top-grossing actors of 2013
- Rich’s Side Dish — Woman leaves phone on and sings embarrassing song to her pet; Does it sound like a Little Sister in BioShock?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man tries to trade wild alligator for beer; Firefighters accidentally used jet fuel instead of water on a test fire; Odd man in Florida is the complete odd package and does almost every stupid thing imaginable
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!