It’s time to open your Christmas present from The Crispy Noodle Podcast with this Christmas-themed episode! Mike is singing, Rich is drinking, and our long-lost associate producer John Bruno makes his return from the world of college! It’s all here in our Christmas Episode!
Here’s what happened on this Christmas-themed episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — It’s the Christmas Episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast!
- “What’s This? (A Christmas Episode!)” by Mike Costanzo (“What’s This” From Nightmare Before Christmas Parody)
- Sports Sampler — Texans’ Andre Johnson gives toys to kids in Child Protection Service; Week 16 wrap-up; Eagles VS Cowboys Showdown for NFC East Title; Fantastic Four Picks for Week 17; Should the NFL Playoff system be changed if Cardinals miss playoffs with an 11-5 record?
- “Crispy, The Crazy Podcast” by Mike Costanzo and Mrs. Costanzo (“Rudolph, The Red Nose Reindeer” Parody)
- Entertainment Entree — Our favorite Christmas movies; Mike’s Crazy Christmas Traditions from Around the World!
- “The 12… or 8 Days of The Crispy Noodle” by Mike Costanzo & Rich Liebig (“12 Days of Christmas” Parody)
- Part One of The Best “Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News of 2013:
- Early Christmas in Venezuela
- The Great Goat Escape in New Jersey
- A Flock of Taxis
- Redneck Balloon Man
- Bruce The Ferris Wheel
- Santa Visits The Crispy Noodle Podcast!!!
- “Have Yourself A Crispy Noodle Christmas” by Mrs. Costanzo (“Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” Parody)
- Merry Christmas & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!