It’s the first episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast for 2014! We’ve got a lot of new headlines to talk about in the world of sports, entertainment, and glorious odd news! Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — First episode of 2014! It’s frickin’ cold in Philadelphia!
- Sports Sampler — Dennis Rodman flips out on CNN; What did Rich and Mike not expected in the Wildcard round of the NFL Playoffs?; Jerry Jones says he wants to see the NFL Playoffs expanded; Review of the Eagles’ 2013-14 Season; Rich and Mike’s Fantastic Four Picks for the Divisional Round!
- Entertainment Entree — Does Rich hate Mark Wahlberg?; PlayStation Now streaming service announced; PlayStation 4 and XBox One 2013 sales numbers announced; Month-by-Month Breakdown of the Movies to See in 2014
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Fugitive on the run turns himself back to police because it was too cold; Naked woman dances on car and breaks windshield; Man lights firecrackers in his own mouth and records it; Grandma denies calling 911 for beer, but cops say she did call them for beer; “Raccoon Man” has announced his intention to run for the Governor of Tennessee in 2014
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!