This is indeed a very special episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast, as Rich and Mike welcomed a special guest from last week’s odd news segment on the phone! Definitely a great episode to listen to, here’s what happened on this week on The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike was making his yearly sausage; Rich hates it when people talk during movie trailers
- Sports Sampler — Alex Rodriguez’s appeal was denied and will be suspended for 2014 MLB Season; Baseball Logic is weird; NFL Divisional Round Recap; Rich and Mike’s Championship Picks
- Entertainment Entree — 2014 Golden Globes Recap
- Side Dish — Interview With The Raccoon Man, Mark “Coonrippy” Brown, running for Governor of Tennessee
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — The Swiss Cheese Pervert is on the loose in Philadelphia; Man beats up friend because of BBQ; Woman beats up roommate because of butter; Woman pulls out gun from her hoo-hah after argument about aliens; Beer saves the day by dousing out a fire; Teen stole jewelry and put it up his butt; Drunk man tried to run away from police, hide in tree, and say he was an owl
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!