In this episode, we learned that Rich loves Ric Flair clips. But Rich and Mike also chat about the Super Bowl matchup, the Oscars, and The World’s Dirtiest Man. Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike made more sausages; Another snowstorm hits the Philadelphia area; Snow Angels are now Snow Dolphins
- Sports Sampler — NFL Conference Championship Recap; Richard Sherman’s bizarre post-game interview; Pro Bowl Changes; Why didn’t Jason Peters want to play in the Pro Bowl?
- Entertainment Entree — The 2014 Oscars Nominations, according to Las Vegas’ proposition betting odds; Is 2014 the year for families to start cutting the cable with Cable TV Companies?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — The Swiss Cheese Pervert was arrested in Norristown; Employee caught selling heroin in the McDonald’s he works at; Nun gives birth to a baby; “The Worst Female Dating Profile” ever created with an attractive profile image still receives hundreds of messages from men; The World’s Dirtiest Man officially found
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!