Rich and Mike are talking about the thrill of victory with the preview of Super Bowl XLVIII and the agony of defeat with the disappointing events of the Royal Rumble, Justin Bieber, and the Grammys. Of course, there’s also your weekly dose of Odd News as well!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Snow Break led to Rich and Mike catching up on video games
- Sports Sampler — Rich rants about the WWE’s Royal Rumble; Our official Super Bowl XLVIII Preview and Predictions!
- Entertainment Entree — Mike rants about Justin Bieber getting arrested in Florida; Our attempt at recapping the 56th Annual Grammy Awards; Rockstar Games announces GTA V for PC, PS4, and XBox One and a sequel to Red Dead Redemption
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Jersey City Mayor not recognized by Broncos to welcome John Elway to New Jersey; Woman is afraid of Newspapers; Man runs back into burning house to save his XBox; Man watches porn while waiting in McDonald’s Drive Thru; Cow Farts actually cause an explosion in Germany
- What Have We Learned & a Double Conclusion to the Show!
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!