Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — The pirates of “Captain Phillips” movie; More Snow in Philadelphia
- Sports Sampler — Dallas sports commentator defends gay NFL prospect Michael Sam; Could American Football become part of the Olympics?; The Eisenhower Tree at Augusta has been removed from the Masters’ Championship golf course
- Entertainment Entree — Irrational Games, the game company behind BioShock franchise, will officially dissolve; The bad and the good behind the dissolution; When do video game franchises become “stale” to gamers?; Twitch’s experiment allows an internet chatroom to try to control a game of Pokemon; Jimmy Fallon takes over The Tonight Show
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Woman spends night in jail after being caught for never returning her rental VHS; Russian teenagers commit armed robbery to steal snacks; Detective faces assault charges after farting on co-worker; Utah college has to tell student body to stop spanking bears; Florida teacher shows up to school drunk, but won’t face charges because of loophole; Man gets high on LSD, thinks he’s Jack Bauer, breaks into home and places crabs on bicycle
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!