It’s our historic 50th episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast! We’ll give you the details about how this podcasting venture first started, our official Oscar predictions, and the worst thing you could find in your birthday cake in this episode!
Here’s what happened on this milestone 50th episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — This is the 50th Episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast!; How did we get started?; Origins of the name of the show
- Sports Sampler — Did Rich predict the future with a possible Space Jam 2 starring LeBron James?; Will Hollywood make a movie about Dennis Rodman’s “Basketball Diplomacy” to North Korea?
- Entertainment Entree — Harold Ramis dead at 69; Our Predictions for the 86th Academy Awards; The Return of our Movie Madness Showdown!
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man tries to use a fake trillion dollar bill at an Applebee’s; Man bites into the worst thing you can taste in his birthday cake; “Barbie Girl” fanatic says she wants to be as dumb as plastic; Giant Mango gets stolen in Australia
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!