You’ve got to check out this episode, featuring our first ever on-air performance with Mike Roi of Roi & The Secret People!
Here’s the full breakdown of what happened on this episode:
- Introduction — Happy Birthday to Mike’s Mom; Rich likes “Non-Stop”
- Sports Sampler — Sixers are on a franchise-record losing streak; St. Joe’s and Villanova make the NCAA March Madness Tournament; NFL Free Agency Recap so far
- Entertainment Entree — Ghostbusters 3 to move on without original writers and director; Star Wars: Episode VII to start principle photography in May; Our Movie Madness Showdown is back!
- Interview (and our First-ever On-Air Performance!) — Mike Roi of Roi & The Secret People
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — “Giraffe Woman” has 11-inch long neck; Man gets arrested for talking too much at town meeting; Woman lights man’s car on fire when she is denied a McFlurry; A special “urinator” is on the loose in Florida
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!