Rich and Mike are rockin’ around the clock to give you this week’s episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast, featuring Eagles drama, the death of basketball in Philadelphia, and one Defense Attorney’s wild night out on the town.
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — One last bit of snow in Philadelphia
- Sports Sampler — New York Jets sign former Eagles QB Michael Vick; Did the Eagles want to trade star WR DeSean Jackson?; Sixers are on a 25-game losing streak and could tie NBA record for consecutive losses; UConn knocks out both Philly teams in NCAA March Madness Tournament; Is Basketball dead in Philadelphia?
- Entertainment Entree — Girl who has splinter removed sings “Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?” from Frozen; Chris Evans says he wants to retire from acting after his Marvel contract is up as Captain America; The worst video game ever, Atari 3600’s “E.T.”, to be dug up in New Mexico desert
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Elderly lady starts food fight at Golden Corral restaurant; Naked man climbs 40-foot tree to make it his home; Man calls female bank teller and asks her to spank him; LA Defense Attorney has wild night out and pleads not guilty to her charges
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!