Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Rich can’t make seat belts cool; Mike tries not to curse on the show
- Sports Sampler — Philadelphia 76ers actually won a game; Things that actually happened in the 59 days between the Sixers’ last two wins; DeSean Jackson cut by the Eagles, heads to the Redskins; Jets’ new star WR Eric Decker pays $25,000 and steak dinners for his beloved #87 jersey number; Why use uniform numbers in sports?
- Entertainment Entree — BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea, Episode 2 Recap and Analysis; Ending Ken Levine’s “BioShock” story; “The Walking Dead” Season 4 Finale Recap and Analysis; “The Matrix” turns 15 years old, Do you remember seeing “The Matrix” for the first time?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — “Darth Vader” is actually running for President of Ukraine; Woman brags about how she beat a breathalyzer test on Facebook then gets arrested; Man swallows fork and thought it wasn’t going to hurt him; Another “Hoo-Hah” stashing; Man threatens neighbor with an ax after he’s convinced the neighbor stole his underwear
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!