This episode was all streaks coming to an end — Florida losing its undefeated season to eventual champs UConn, Undertaker losing his first Wrestlemania match ever, and Letterman retiring from the Late Show. But there’s always odd news from Florida to cover!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike hates filling out forms; Rich finally saw “Frozen”
- Sports Sampler — #7 UConn wins the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship to end March Madness; Boomer Esiason criticizes Mets’ Daniel Murphy for missing two games on paternity leave; Who’s favored to win the Masters Tournament with Tiger Woods out due to an injury?
- Entertainment Entree — The Undertaker loses his first-ever Wrestlemania match to Brock Lesnar; David Letterman announces that he will retire from The Late Show in 2015; “The Goonies” are reportedly getting a sequel in production; Should popular 80’s movies get sequels 30 years after their debut?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man sets fire to a Christmas Tree at Denny’s because his waitress took too long; Woman complains to 911 about how she received poor-quality marijuana; Woman falls into well during sex act; Crazy lady holds up convenience store to ask questions about Jesus and beer
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!