Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike’s Dad celebrated his birthday with hot dogs and hamburgers; Rich promoted the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon
- Sports Sampler — Flyers officially knocked out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs; Eagles prepare for the 2014 NFL Draft; Why are so many ballgirls interfering with live baseball plays?
- Entertainment Entree — Girl Meets World set to debut on Disney Channel; Video Game Developer Neversoft to merge with Infinity Ward; Kevin Spacey signs up for next Call of Duty game
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man robs Waffle House with pitchfork; Beijing teens “walk the cabbage” to express their inner-emotional turmoil; Drunk couple decides to have sex on church front lawn where wedding was happening; Mom is so drunk she hits a parked car in her apartment lot
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!