Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Is Mike committing crimes?; Rich’s recap of the 24-Hour Game Show Marathon
- Sports Sampler — Donald Sterling plans to fight the NBA, who’s trying to remove his ownership of the Clippers after his racist recordings; Australian golfer Adam Scott dethrones Tiger Woods as the World’s #1 Golfer; LeSean McCoy says he’s the best running back in the NFL, Rich and Mike debate Shady’s claim against Adrian Peterson
- Entertainment Entree — Foo Fighters have announced a new tour, a new HBO series, and a new album due this year; Kim Jong Un to get his own video game done by Moneyhorse Games
- Rich’s Side Dish — What does The Iron Sheik like and dislike according to his random tweets?
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Peyton Manning arrested for selling drugs (yes, we can legally say that because of our first story); Drunk man tries to have sex with weird objects in public; 20,000 bees take over poor college student’s car; Man enjoys eating nails with a little bit of oil on them
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!