Coming off a great Memorial Day weekend, Rich and Mike have much to share with you, including Mad Men’s musical number, Les Mis parodies, and the strangest Mother’s Day social media post ever…
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Memorial Day Weekend Wrap-Up
- Sports Sampler — Phillies get no-hit by a visiting team for the first time since 1969, are the Phillies in trouble?; Rich watched the Indianapolis 500, is NASCAR really a sport?; Update on a few NFL off-season contact signings
- Entertainment Entree — Rocky IV is rad like the 80’s; Google Translate produces Les Miserables parody song “Extra Day”; Sublime accuses Linkin Park of calling the cops to confiscate their concert stash of marijuana; Mad Men’s random musical song devoted to Burt Cooper
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — A “deer from the sky” crashes on family’s car on the highway; Man in underwear steals pastry truck and gives bread to random people in NYC; Florida attorney posts the strangest Mother’s Day Facebook post ever; Naked violinist refuses to put clothes on and stop playing his music
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!