Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Mike saw the new X-Men movie; Rich saw Buckcherry and Chris Jericho’s Fozzy; What the hell was Mike’s commercial for The Crispy Noodle Podcast?
- Sports Sampler — Phillies lose 4 out of 5 games to the rival Mets and fall to last place in the NL East; Los Angeles Clippers will be sold for $2 billion while Donald Sterling may sue NBA for $1 billion; Dan Marino joins players who suffered concussions’ lawsuit against NFL; Female referees to officiate two pre-season NFL games this year!
- Entertainment Entree — “You Can’t Punch People Because You Want Pancakes” clip goes viral; Community to be revived on Hulu Plus?; Rich and Mike’s Preview of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3); Video Game Predictions for E3
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Yolanda the cook secretly licks sandwiches before serving them to officers; EMT volunteer saves lives by having his morning cup of coffee; Indian plane force to turn around back to India when all of its toilets became clogged; Florida man wanted by cops forced to call police when he got lost, despite the fact he stole a GPS
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!