In this episode, Mike rants about his many issues with the concept of ties, Rich tries to sing Nirvana but is way too upbeat for it, and a drunk man tries to break into a snow cone shack at 1 PM in the afternoon. Headlines, discussion, and odd news are aplenty in this week’s show!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — A few Sausage Shout-outs!
- Sports Sampler — Flyers fan-favorite Scott Hartnell traded to Columbus Blue Jackets for R.J. Umberger; U.S. Patent Office officially takes away Washington Redskins’ trademark rights, is this the end of the Redskins nickname?; U.S. Men’s Soccer Team ties with Portugal, should there be ties in competitive sports?
- Entertainment Entree — Pearl Jam covers “Let It Go” at their Italy concert, Rich should never sing Grunge songs; Tim Burton’s 1989 “Batman” movie officially turns 25 years old, fun facts about the film; Harrison Ford breaks leg on set of Star Wars: Episode VII, will this be Art From Adversity?; PlayStation Now has a screwed-up pricing system; Matthew McConaughey says TV is surpassing movies with character development
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Man shows up to his court hearing with drugs in his socks; Prison duo tries to stage a fake shooting in jail to get a reduced sentence; Drunk man tries to break into snow cone shack, but it was already open for business; Drugged-up man goes on nude rampage; Man is somehow able to fire a gun from his butt
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion (And we’ll see you this weekend at the TooManyGames Convention!)
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!