On this episode, we’re talking LeBron James, the longest movie ever in production, and outrageous excuses for weird behavior in our odd news! You have to listen to this jam-packed episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast!
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — Fourth of July shenanigans, all of our TooManyGames coverage is online!
- Sports Sampler — LeBron James is a free agent, where will he end up?; Chase Utley will be the starting second basement for the National League in next week’s All-Star Game, should the Phillies trade him?
- Entertainment Entree — 84-year-old Ray Jessel sings an awkward song on America’s Got Talent; Pink Floyd to release new album; Seinfeld turns 25 years old; Swedish artist Anders Weberg wants to create a 720-hour movie; AMC Movie Theaters plan to renovate one-third of their theaters with bigger and comfier seating
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — Woman says she’s “too busy drinking” to stay at the scene of an accident she caused; Drunk man claims his dog gave him a ride to the liquor store for more booze; Woman buys meth for her sister’s “birthday present” so it’s not her fault; The Human Firecracker decides to leave the show business with a bang
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!