We’re talking LeBron’s Decision 2.0, this weekend’s British Open, Weird Al’s new album, and a special poo-choo train in Massachusetts! Yes, a poo-choo train, that’s not a typo.
Here’s what happened on this episode of The Crispy Noodle Podcast:
- Introduction — What have Rich & Mike been catching up on Netflix?
- Sports Sampler — Germany wins the 2014 World Cup; LeBron James ends up signing with his hometown Cleveland Cavaliers; The British Open is this weekend, who’s the favorite to win it?
- Entertainment Entree — Weird Al Yankovic releases new single “Tacky”; Dana Carvey performs his famous Saturday Night Live song “Choppin’ Broccoli” with full orchestra on The Tonight Show; J.K. Rowling publishes new short story about Harry Potter in his adult life
- “The Non-Fortune Cookie” Odd News — People like to defecate on top of a certain train in Massachusetts; Man goes into a crazy rage when he finds his pizza takes 30 minutes to cook; Woman on drugs decides to do yoga naked in the middle of an intersection; Couple believes house was haunted by a ghost, answer turns out to be more practical
- What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Thanks for listening to The Crispy Noodle Podcast!